AMS-2000 Boost ControllerThe flagship is soon to be released, stay tuned for details.
- Multiple control strategies.
- 50 points of control per stage.
- Advanced data logging.
AMS-1000 Boost ControllerThe time or shift based multi-stage boost controller of record holders.
- Flexibility, Accuracy, and Precise Control. (Supercharged, turbocharged or anything controlled by air)
- No limit on boost pressure....the AMS will control as much as your system can produce!
- User friendly and Great for Street Applications.
The AMS-500 Two Stage ControllerThe 2-stage boost controller for all vehicles.
- The AMS-500 Boost Controller can control 2 stages and/or levels of boost.
- Each stage has a range of adjustment from 0-40 PSI with 1 PSI resolution and is controlled to within 0.1 PSI to target using advanced control algorithms.
- The Safe Mode continually checks for the proper pressure increase and will disable the system and open the decrease solenoid in the even of an error condition.
The NMS-1000 Nitrous Management SystemThe progressive nitrous controller that's already setting records.
- Fully programmable nitrous & fuel curves.
- Analog input for a wideband O2 sensor for logging and safety shut-off if you run lean.
- Analog output for use with aftermarket ignitions and fuel systems to retard timing and/or add fuel based on nitrous percentages off of a user defined graph which can also be used to datalog the nitrous activity.
The Smart Ignition ModuleThe ignitor that adds more spark energy to any application.
- Uses factory stick coils or aftermarket coils.
- Easy installation on any aftermarket ECU and most inductive factory ECUs.
- 190% increase over most factory ignitions & a 70% increase over the Bosch ignitors.
We also offer Sensors, Solenoids, Pigtails and Wiring Harnesses for our products.
Important Controller Information
Only purchase NLR products from authorized dealers or there will be NO support and NO warranty!
Returns must be arranged within 15 days of purchase date -- a 20% stocking fee will apply.
This site is owned and operated by PSI's Matters Racing -- the premiere online partner of NLR Systems, LLC.